Could You Just Walk Around The Leaf?

A Bug's Life
A Bug's Life (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

I'm going to admit it.  I've stolen this post idea from Tori McClanahan, a fellow teacher in the Kennesaw Mountain Writing Project Summer Institute. The only saving grace is that not only have I admitted that I stole it, but I also told her that I would and she didn't object.  In fact, she admits that she actually stole it from someone else herself.  She can't even remember  who it was, which means that she stole it without even getting their permission.  Tori is a new teacher who is so brilliant and clever she really puts many of us experienced (I won't say older) teachers to shame.  She has all sorts of great ideas and I plan on actually posting (okay stealing) more of them for other upcoming posts.  

In her most recent  blog, Tori develops a cue for teaching students to answer many of their own questions before asking the teacher.  She likens the problem to the situation encountered by the ants in the movie A Bug's Life.  Here's a clip of the problem and the bug's solution.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel